Online Activity Registration
We provide online registration for all of our activities throughout the year (with the exception of Jeffrey Summer Camp, School's Off-Camp's On, and the Pool). The beauty of online registration is that you do not have to come in to the Mansion to register. Just sit at home in your PJ's and registration for any activity is just a click away!
Please find below a list of FAQ's regarding online registration as well as refund and cancellation policies. If your question is not answered below, please feel free to contact our office at 614.559.4300 and we will be happy to assist you.
1. How do I find the registration webpage? You are almost there! Just look to the right side of this page and click on the icon "Recreation Online Registration." This will take you to our ActiveNet site where you can view all activities, request a reservation for the Mansion or Shelter House, or request an account.
2. How do I set up my account? Select "Request Account" on the main page to begin entering your family information. You must have an account set up before you can register for any activities or send in a reservation request.
3. How do I search through activities? Simply select "Activities" to browse through our offerings. You can search activities by the type of activity, the activity age, the activity name, or you can scroll through the entire list of programs.
4. How do I register for an activity? While searching through the activities, simply select the activity desired. Please note that some activities are "parent" activities and to view all "sub" activities offered, you will need to select the parent activity first. Once you find the correct activity offering, simply select "Add to Cart" to begin the registration and payment process.
6. Is there a convenience fee for registering online? Yes. You will be required to pay half of the 6.5% convenience fee (3.25%) that will be added onto the total program cost listed on your receipt. (BRPD will cover the other 3.25% of the convenience fee.)
Do no worry! If you are not comfrotable with computers, we also offer in-person registration in the Recreation Office located in Jeffrey Mansion. Our office hours are Monday through Friday (8:00am - 4:30pm). You will also not have to pay the convenience fee!
**WE DO NOT ACCEPT PHONE OR MAIL-IN REGISTRATIONS.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
To receive a full refund, you must cancel participation in a program no later than two (2) weeks prior to the start of the program (A 5% processing fee of the program cost will be charged for all refunds).
You do have the option to take a full refund with the processing fee OR you may credit your account with no processing fee. Refunds will not be given once an activity has started.
Changes made by Bexley Recreation after an individual has already registered for the program (i.e Change in program dates, times, and/or costs, or class cancellation). A full refund plus any service charges incurred will be applied. *Does not include changes as a result of an act of God.
If a program is dropped within 2 weeks prior to the start of the program, the fee originally paid may be kept on your account as a credit. This credit will only be granted if the drop does not take the class registration below the class minimum or the class is waitlisted and we are able to fill your registration spot. *There is no service fee for a Credit.
Participants will automatically be placed on a waitlist if a program has met its maximum capacity. If spots become available, participants will be notified by phone. Please call back as soon as possible if notified about an opening in a program. If confirmation is not received within 24 hours, the next available person on the waitlist will be notified.
ACTIVITY CANCELLATION POLICY
If an activity is canceled by Bexley Recreation for inclement weather, the department will try to reschedule the activity. If unable to do so, participants are not entitled to a prorated refund.