Southwest Bexley Framework Plan
The Southwest Bexley Master Plan was completed in 2003, and provided a series of recommendations for improving the southwest Bexley area, and for improving the interface between the University, the Seminary, and the City's residential neighborhoods.
The City is now working in partnership with Capital University, Trinity Lutheran Seminary, and Bexley resident organizations to identify new opportunities for improvement and cooperation in collectively improving the southwest area of the City. The Southwest Bexley Master Plan Update Committee consists of members appointed by the Mayor, the President of Council, the Bexley Chamber of Commerce, Capital University, Trinity Seminary, and the South Bexley Neighborhood Association.
- November 1, 2016 @ 6:30 pm: Public Workshop at Bexley City Hall
- November 15, 2016 @ 3:30 pm: Steering Committee Meeting at City Hall
- November 17, 2016 @ 6:30 pm: Supplemental Initial Public Workshop at City Hall
- January 12, 2017 @ 3:30 pm: Steering Committee Meeting
- January 25, 2017 @ 6:30 pm: Public Workshop
- March 29, 2017 @ 6:30 pm: Public Workshop
- March 30, 2017 @ 3:30 pm: Steering Committee Meeting
- May 11, 2017 @ 3:30 pm: Steering Committee Meeting
- May 18, 2017 @ 6:30 pm: Public Workshop
- To view video of the January 25, 2017 public workshop click here, and to download the presentation of draft options from the public workshop, click here
- To view Resolution 05-16, which specified appointments to the Southwest Bexley Master Plan update committee, click here.
- To view Ordinance 46-15, which created the update committee and specifies the appointment process, click here.
- To view the original Southwest Bexley Master Plan from 2003 click here.